How it works:
- Contact us to reserve an On-site or Warehouse Storage Unit. Order as many as you need. We deliver the units to your location by truck.
- On-site Storage Units – These units stay at your location as long as you need. Approximately 8′ x 10′ x 7′ high – two units generally hold the contents of a typical 2 bedroom house. We can deliver up to two On-site Storage Units at a time.
- Warehouse Storage Units – Take up to 3 days to fill them, then call us, and we’ll pick them up. We place the units in our warehouse for as long as you need. Approximately 5′ x 8′ x 7′ high – four units generally hold the contents of a typical 2 bedroom household. We can deliver up to four Warehouse Storage Units at a time.
- No need to borrow a truck or make multiple trips to a storage facility – we do the hauling.
- Load and pack once – No need to unload and repack your items at a storage facility.
- No need to lift your items into a truck or negotiate a loading ramp – our storage units are at ground level.
- Take your time loading and packing your items from the convenience of your home or business.
- Our storage units reduce risk of moisture-related damage to your items, unlike metal storage buildings with cement floors.
- Secure your goods in the portable storage unit with your own lock.
- Pay for only the amount of storage space you need.
- Know that your locked storage unit is safely kept in a clean, dry warehouse.
- If desired, have your items delivered to a new location when you need them back.
Please view our Portable Storage FAQ page for more information.