- Contact us to set-up an appointment. See what we take.
- We come to your location, inspect the job, and finalize the price.
- Pay on the spot with cash or check, and we immediately begin loading.
- Your load is hauled away and recycled or disposed of in a safe and effective manner.
- We do all the work. No need to bring your items road-side – we gather and load your stuff no matter where it’s at.
- We take many items your local trash company won’t take.
- Get it done NOW – we usually complete a job within a day of contact, and sometimes on the same day.
- We have the equipment required to safely handle and move your stuff.
- Beats renting a dumpster. No need to have a dumpster sitting in the yard while you fill it, and we only charge for the volume hauled.
Yard Debris – Rock, Concrete, Soil, Fallen Tree’s, Branches, Hedge Clippings, Old Lumber, Fencing, Concrete Blocks, Tires
Equipment – Cars, Car Parts, Lawn Equipment, Farm Equipment, Shop Equipment
Construction/Remodeling Waste – Wood Scraps, Floor-Covering Scraps, Drywall scraps, Roofing scraps, Lumber, Wallboard, Shingles, Cabinets, Doors, Windows
Furniture – Couches, Chairs, Beds, Mattresses
Appliances – Refrigerators, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers
Garage/Basement/Attic Stuff – Boxes of Miscellaneous, Books, Albums, Old Tools, Tires, Parts
We don’t take paint, chemicals, solvents, asbestos, oils and oil containers.
Please view our Junk Removal FAQ page for more information.