I have junk to get rid of. How do I get started?
Call us to schedule an appointment and review pricing. We come to your location, look over the job and finalize the price. If you accept the price and provide payment, we load your stuff immediately.
What do you take?
We gather, load and haul away anything non-hazardous. Indoor items must be small enough to be lifted by 2 people or transported on a moving dolly. Outdoor items must weigh less than 4500 lbs and be suitable for transport with a piggyback forklift. If items are too large or heavy, we can sometimes break them down into manageable pieces.
- Yard Debris – Rock, Concrete, Soil, Fallen Tree’s, Branches, Hedge Clippings, Old Lumber, Fencing, Concrete Blocks, Tires, Soil, Compost
- Equipment – Cars, Car Parts, Lawn Equipment, Farm Equipment, Shop Equipment
- Construction/Remodeling Waste – Wood Scraps, Floor-Covering Scraps, Drywall scraps, Roofing scraps, Lumber, Wallboard, Shingles, Cabinets, Doors, Windows
- Furniture – Couches, Chairs, Beds, Mattresses
- Appliances – Refrigerators, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers
- Garage/Basement/Attic Stuff – Boxes of Miscellaneous, Books, Albums, Old Tools, Tires, Parts
We don’t take: Paint, chemicals, solvents, asbestos, oils and oil containers.
How much does it cost?
Pricing is based on the time required to load your stuff, and travel distance. Call us with your zip code and a description of the job, and we will estimate the price for you. We verify the price when we arrive and review the job. Due to recycling costs, there is a surcharge for certain items.
How do I pay?
We accept cash, checks or credit cards (via PayPal). Cash or check payments must be made at the time of pick-up. Credit card payments must be made in advance of pick-up.
How soon can you come?
We can usually pick-up your stuff the same day you call or according to your preference. In some cases we can make special arrangements for weekend or evening pick-up’s.
Do I have to be on-site when you come?
We prefer to meet with you on site to review the job and finalize pricing. If you cannot be there, we must be able to contact you from the job-site for authorization to begin.
What happens to the junk you take?
We recycle items that can be recycled and remaining waste is taken to a landfill. All items are disposed of in a responsible manner.
Are you licensed to do this work?
Our staff and trucks are licensed and insured. We are not licensed or insured to transport hazardous materials.